Over the summer Huntley Curling Club built a new website to better serve members and the public. The new site is easier to update and manage.
One impact of the new website is all member’s accounts have to be ‘reset’ on the new site so we can access ‘Members Only’ section which contains schedules, member directory, volunteer opportunities and much more!
Emails with updated login credentials are being sent out. However, in case you missed the email here is how you can access the Members-only section of the website
- Go to club website www.huntleycurling.ca
- Between the top menu and the picture, you will see a message about login; Click on the red ‘password recovery’ link
- A form will open to enter your email address. Enter the same email address you registered with Huntley for this season.
- Go to your email inbox where there should be a message with your new password.
- Log in with that password
- In the Member Profile section – CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD to something you will remember.
If you continue to have issues please contact email@example.com