The Board of Directors is seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to fufill two open positions for the upcoming season.
This is a board position with the following key responsibilities:
- Attend all meetings of the Board of Directors and record all facts and minutes of all proceedings
- Distribute the minutes of the meetings to the Directors in a timely fashion
- Give notice of all general meetings to members and of Board meetings to Directors
- Prepare and distribute required documentation to members at the Annual General Meeting
- Act for the club as the custodian of all books, papers, contracts, transactions, correspondence, and other documents belonging to the club
Kitchen Director/ Coordinator
HCC requires an experienced individual to oversee Kitchen activities. Depending on the individual’s interest they may serve as a Director and attend Board Meetings or alternatively they may choose to forego the board and serve as Kitchen coordinator. Key responsibilities include:
- Work with Club Manager to identify and deliver kitchen requirements for Club hosted events
- Work with Club Manager to staff kitchen for Club events.
- Do an annual assessment of kitchen equipment and recommend repairs/replacements to Board
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in good working order and club members using the kitchen adhere to use guidelines.
- Liaise with twilight conveners and third party caterers to ensure kitchen readiness for specified meal nights.
- Provide regular updates to Board on Kitchen operations.
Additionally the Kitchen Director/Co-ordinator is required to complete a 16 hour Food Handlers Certification course per City of Ottawa regulations for any establishment serving food for revenue generation.
Would anyone interested please contact Dan Zanetti by email at email@example.com or by phone at 613-355-6563.