With much thanks, these positions have been filled by our members. Soon we will have information on new positions opening up.
The Board of Directors is seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to fufill two open positions for the upcoming season.
This is a board position with the following key responsibilities:
- Attend all meetings of the Board of Directors and record all facts and minutes of all proceedings
- Distribute the minutes of the meetings to the Directors in a timely fashion
- Give notice of all general meetings to members and of Board meetings to Directors
- Prepare and distribute required documentation to members at the Annual General Meeting
- Act for the club as the custodian of all books, papers, contracts, transactions, correspondence, and other documents belonging to the club
Kitchen Director/ Coordinator
HCC requires an experienced individual to oversee Kitchen activities. Depending on the individual’s interest they may serve as a Director and attend Board Meetings or alternatively they may choose to forego the board and serve as Kitchen coordinator. Key responsibilities include:
- Work with Club Manager to identify and deliver kitchen requirements for Club hosted events
- Work with Club Manager to staff kitchen for Club events.
- Do an annual assessment of kitchen equipment and recommend repairs/replacements to Board
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in good working order and club members using the kitchen adhere to use guidelines.
- Liaise with twilight conveners and third party caterers to ensure kitchen readiness for specified meal nights.
- Provide regular updates to Board on Kitchen operations.
Additionally the Kitchen Director/Co-ordinator is required to complete a 16 hour Food Handlers Certification course per City of Ottawa regulations for any establishment serving food for revenue generation.
Would anyone interested please contact Dan Zanetti by email at email@example.com or by phone at 613-355-6563.