What you have been waiting for – reducing our COVID restrictions
With the Province of Ontario relaxing the rules around COVID, the following are effective immediately:
- Daily scanning of your Vaccination QR code is no longer required. However, everyone entering the club must still be vaccinated. The scanner will remain in place for visitors to the club.
- Daily scanning of your CurlON QR code, or hand signing in, will be continued for contact tracing purposes.
- Mask use is still mandatory, except while on the ice or at tables.
- Regular sweeping rules will apply – no more limits.
- Sanitizing the club once daily will continue.
HOWEVER, please continue to self-monitor and do not come to the club if you have any COVID symptoms, even if you test negative. This will reduce the likelihood of spread within the club.