You may email any of these individuals by clicking on the email icon below their picture, or by right-clicking it and copying the email address to use your own email system.
You can also call the club at 613-839-3177 or fill in the Contact Us Form.
Event Coordinator Duties:
- Prior to the beginning of the curling season, ensure that the Club is ready to operate per checklist (ensure appliances, fire extinguishers, defibrillators, etc. are in working order).
- Oversee HCC’s volunteer program and activities, including recruitment of event managers and members to run events. In the event that a volunteer(s) cannot be found to manage the event, the Manager will perform this role.
- Generate revenue through identification and management of third-party rentals, events and use of club facilities.
- Ensure that the 60/40 program is ready for operation in time for the first week of curling. Conduct weekly 60/40 draws and communicate winner’s details to Treasurer, for payment.
- Handle external / non-member inquiries, including rental requests and contracts.
- Attend Board of Director meetings and provide monthly updates.
- Perform day to day bookkeeping duties, including making weekly bank deposits
The following board volunteers govern your club. They have important legal, financial and organizational roles and responsibilities to focus on.
You may notice we have some vacancies. If you are willing to fulfill a role, please contact the president.