You may email any of these individuals by clicking on the email icon below their picture, or by right-clicking it and copying the email address to use your own email system.
You can also call the club at 613-839-3177 or fill in the Contact Us Form.
Event Coordinator Duties:
- Prior to the beginning of the curling season, ensure that the Club is ready to operate per checklist (ensure appliances, fire extinguishers, defibrillators, etc. are in working order).
- Oversee HCC’s volunteer program and activities, including recruitment of event managers and members to run events. In the event that a volunteer(s) cannot be found to manage the event, the Manager will perform this role.
- Generate revenue through identification and management of third-party rentals, events and use of club facilities.
- Ensure that the 60/40 program is ready for operation in time for the first week of curling. Conduct weekly 60/40 draws and communicate winner’s details to Treasurer, for payment.
- Handle external / non-member inquiries, including rental requests and contracts.
- Attend Board of Director meetings and provide monthly updates.
- Perform day to day bookkeeping duties, including making weekly bank deposits