This category of membership is reserved for members of the Huntley Curling Club who have given meritorious service to the local curling community or to the advancement of curling within the club.
Nominees have been assessed on their outstanding volunteer contributions/service or leadership, including but not limited to the following areas:
- Significant volunteer service through serving on events/committees/work teams or supporting fund raising projects.
- Distinguished leadership through service on the Board of Directors, as committee chairpersons/members for bonspiels, fund raising or other social events.
- Leadership and/or involvement in the development and/or delivery of youth, evening or daytime curling programs either at HCC or through other Curling Canada, CurlON, Curling Quebec, OVCA or other activities and events.
For more information about how someone becomes an Honourary Member, see our Honourary Member Nomination Information and Procedures page.
If you have someone you would like to nominate, please download and complete our Honourary Membership Nominee Application.
Congratulations to our Honourary Members:
- Murray & Birgit Pearson – 2023
- Bill & Wendy Cox – 2023
- Philip B. Downey – 2021
- Howard & Linda Healey – 2021
- Bill Vance – 2021
- David and Nancy Hayley – 2021
- Ross Valliant and Cathy Shane – 2019
- John and Donna Caldwell – 2019
- Lorne Rice & Susan Dolan – 2018
- Janet & Frank Bell – 2018
- Leslie & Judith Wadell – 2017
- Gord & Lorraine Wright – 2017
- Tom Nishizaki & Wayne Coyne – 2017
- Bob Hahn – 2015
- Stewart & May Given – 2015
- Locksley & Dixie Trenholm – 2014
- Jill Rivington – 2014
- Fern Boyd – 2011
- Lynn Sabourin – 2011
- Stewart Hitchcock – 2009
- Ken Peskett – 2009
- David and Madeleine Nicholson – 1996