A Great Place to Learn to Curl – New Curlers Welcome!
Looking for something fun and social this winter? Try Curling – We’ll show you how!
Whether you are 18 or 80, let us introduce you to the great sport of curling. We’re offering a multi-week comprehensive program, immediately followed by fun league play for one combined price.
Huntley Curling Club’s Learn to Curl Program
Curling is even more fun when you know how to slide, sweep, and move safely on the ice. Our entire program is based on guidelines and best practices provided by the Canadian Curling Association.
On Ice Learning
During the session our experienced instructors will teach you how to slide, sweep and play. You will also learn the basic strategy, rules, and game etiquette.
Each session you will learn something new about the game. Don’t worry if you have to miss a week or two, there’s lots of time to catch up.
Huntley will provide you with your equipment; a slider, broom, and stabilizer (helps you slide).
Upon finishing Learn to Curl you can apply your new curling skills in a social league great for new curlers. Our social leagues are focused on fun!
Learn to Curl Fees and other Details
Your one time fee includes:
- Instruction once a week Sunday afternoons for 2 hours
- Equipment use included (slider, grippers, broom, stabilizer), which must be returned upon completion.
- Free entry into social league of your choice within the same curling season (space permitting).
- Free practice time if booked on available ice.
- $100 discount on fees for the following curling season.
The combined Learn to Curl and league curling is just $300! That’s a great deal for many months of fun!
Hurry and register, class sizes are limited!